Tuesday, April 13, 2010

8 weeks

This is a big week! Yesterday we went to our first doctor's appointment and had our first ultrasound. The doctor confirmed that I am in fact pregnant, and everything looks great! The baby is developing right on schedule, and we saw the baby's little heart beating away! We are so excited and relieved to hear good news. We are going back to our next appointment in two weeks, and we should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat at that appointment. I wish I had a picture to put online, but I did not get a digital photo at this appointment. I will make sure to bring my memory stick to the next appointment and get one then. It is so amazing to see that there is really a little baby growing inside me! I can't stop staring at the little picture.

Frank and I decided to tell a bunch of close friends and Frank's family the big news, and everyone is so excited for us! It feels great to be able to share our excitement with everyone. We are still waiting until our next appointment to tell my coworkers and the rest of the world, but we are happy to have so much support from the people we love.

I have been feeling exceptionally sick the last couple of days, and I decided to stay home from work today to rest. Will the morning sickness ever end??

Please continue to pray for a healthy Baby B!!! Also, we found out last week that our great friends Ryon and Sara are expecting a baby a week after us. It will be so nice to have someone else to go through this incredible journey with! We are so excited and praying for a healthy Baby Vestal as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment