Today, I experienced quite possibly the most disgusting thing I never thought I would do: I pulled a dead cockroach out of my son's mouth. We were playing upstairs in the media room when I noticed that he reached down and stuffed something in his mouth. I immediately grabbed him and swept my finger in his mouth to remove the object. When I saw that it was a roach, I literally screamed hysterically and threw it on the floor. I scared Frankie and he started crying, which made me think that maybe I didn't get it all, maybe it had somehow hurt him. But then he stopped crying and was fine. I, however, was traumatized, and I have not been back in that room since the incident happened. How on earth did a dead roach get into our second-story media room? Why didn't the exterminator--or the maid--catch it and remove it? I am so disgusted. I thought that Frankie eating grass was bad, but this took things to a whole new level!
I did NOT take any pictures of the "roach incident," but I did take some pictures last night of my darling son eating grass in the backyard. Oh, the joys of being a parent!
LET ME EAT GRASS!
OHhh this is so disgusting and hilarious. I can't stop laughing/cringing!
ReplyDelete