Monday, October 10, 2011

First Aggie game

Well, I am super behind on posting and pictures, mainly because my camera USB cord stopped working, and it took me a long time to go get another one. Also, I have been extremely busy at work, working almost every night after I put little buddy to bed. But, last weekend, my family came to town and we took Frankie to his first Aggie football game. Frank was working at the air force all weekend, so he was not able to come. Honestly, Frankie hated it. When we were sitting up in the stands, he was scared by all of the strangers sitting around us, and he was mad that he was confined to my lap and could not get out and run around. At half time I took him down to a lounge area where he could roam around, and he was much happier down there. Of course, that meant that I did not get to watch a single minute of the game, because I was constantly chasing him around. But the Aggies lost anyway, so that's okay! On Sunday, my parents came over to watch the Cowboys game, and it was another heartbreaking game where our team lost at the very end. Such a disappointment!

Here are a few pictures of my little A&M fan at the Aggie game, and my little Cowboy fan watching the game at our house:

watching the game on Grandpa's lap
watching the Aggie band with Mommy
eating my hand with Uncle Tyler
upside down baby!!
my little cutie
stink face!
uh oh

No comments:

Post a Comment