Lily is getting SO BIG! She is still not crawling, but she can scoot backwards, roll, and otherwise maneuver her way across a room. She is also starting to pull up, and she is finally showing some interest in standing. She is also eating a ton. She loves pasta, quesadillas, and pancakes. She also likes peas, carrots, corn, blueberries, strawberries...and the list goes on. She is a good little eater! I am planning her first birthday party, and I cannot believe my baby girl is almost one.
Work is good but very busy! I have jumped right in at the new firm, and things are going great. We are moving into our new office in uptown Dallas over Memorial Day weekend, and I am very excited about that. I am loving the work and the people, so it has been a good change.
Our house is back on the market. We have had a lot of showings, but no offers yet. Fingers crossed that we get it sold soon! Frankie got in to the preschool program at White's Chapel (our church in Southlake), so we really really want to make the move this summer so that he can start in September. It is so hard to stay patient throughout this process, but I am really trying.
We are leaving tomorrow for a short weekend getaway to Broken Bow, Oklahoma! I am excited for some good quality family time.
Work is good but very busy! I have jumped right in at the new firm, and things are going great. We are moving into our new office in uptown Dallas over Memorial Day weekend, and I am very excited about that. I am loving the work and the people, so it has been a good change.
Our house is back on the market. We have had a lot of showings, but no offers yet. Fingers crossed that we get it sold soon! Frankie got in to the preschool program at White's Chapel (our church in Southlake), so we really really want to make the move this summer so that he can start in September. It is so hard to stay patient throughout this process, but I am really trying.
We are leaving tomorrow for a short weekend getaway to Broken Bow, Oklahoma! I am excited for some good quality family time.


Mrs. Kiersten sounds amazing! Can she come to my house?
ReplyDelete