Monday, June 9, 2014

Showering Baby Rylie

Two weekends ago, Ashlee, Kristin, Gina, and I hosted a shower for my sister and baby Rylie!  We decided to do Allison's baby shower and Liliana's birthday party the same weekend to make it easy on our families, only having to come to Dallas for one weekend.  The morning of the shower was super hectic trying to get everything ready and also get the house in order for showings.  I decided to take Lily to the shower with me, and it was a horrible plan.  She did not nap in the car on the way, so she was exhausted and miserable the entire shower, and she wouldn't let anyone hold her except for me.  It sucked because I felt like I missed a lot of the shower, but Allison had a great time and it was really nice to see all her friends and celebrate baby Rylie! She got a ton of cute stuff!  Our aunt Barbara and cousin Kim flew to Dallas for the shower, which was super nice.  Kim had never been to Dallas or even met my kids before, so it was so great for her to come out.

I am so, so, so excited for my sister to have a baby and to become an aunt!  Only 9 more weeks!

Here are some pictures from the shower:












No comments:

Post a Comment