Last weekend we took the kids to a Rangers baseball game! We had taken Frankie once before when he was super young, but this was the first time he was old enough to understand what was going on, and this was Lily's first game. Frankie complained the whole morning and told us he did not want to go to the game, but we *knew* he would have so much fun, so we pushed it and went anyway. We were SO EXCITED to take him, and we just figured he would get excited when we got there. I absolutely loved going to baseball games as a kid, and I was really looking forward to sharing this special sporting event with Frankie. Alas, Frankie made good on his word and promptly started misbehaving once we got to the game. He was hot and uninterested. Lily and I lucked out with some shaded seats, and she was loving being outside, getting to clap and people watch. We stuck it out for about four innings before calling it a day. Frankie told us later that he was excited to go back to the baseball game someday and that next time he really wanted to get ice cream and cotton candy. Anyway, at least Mommy and Daddy had fun! I hope there are many more family baseball games in our future.
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment