Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Lily is walking!

Last Friday, I got home from work and I saw Liliana officially "walk" for the first time!  She took about 8 steps in a row towards me.  I am so proud of her!!!  She still mostly prefers to crawl, but now she will cruise from one piece of furniture to another, taking several steps in between.  I think she will figure it all out and be off and running soon enough.  She has been getting very frustrated and opinionated lately, and she really does not like it when you take a toy away or take her away from something she is enjoying playing with.  Her favorite things these days are:  sliding down slides like a big girl, climbing everything and frequently getting up on top of something she cannot get down from; eating her food with a fork and spoon, reading books, and playing with her big brother.  She likes to get dirty, and she is tough.  She is still very tiny and dainty, but she has a huge heart and an infectious smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment