Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Can we lay like this forever?
Lily is a very physically demanding child. She always wants to be picked up, to cuddle, or to sit on my lap. She also gets very jealous when I am physically close to Frankie and she will often try to insert herself in between us. Frankie usually does not need as much physical attention as Lily does. Tonight I was watching TV with the kids, and Lily was sitting on my lap as she usually does, and I decided to put her on the floor and lean over and cuddle with Frankie. He leaned over to me and said "can we lay like this forever?" It was simply the sweetest thing he has ever said to me, and it made me realize that physical touch is so important to him too. I sure do love cuddling with both of these sweet kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment