Monday, August 8, 2011

Insanity

I have been pretty unhappy with my body (my stomach in particular) since I had Frankie, and I have been very inconsistent in my workout routine, so I finally decided to take the Insanity challenge and get serious about getting back into shape. Insanity is a DVD home workout program that consists of 12 DVDs with a heavy emphasis on cardio and core conditioning. It is a 9-week program with workouts 6 days a week, followed by one day off. I just completed my first week of Insanity, and WOW, I already feel great! I have more energy, and I feel so much more fit already. I am really going to try to stick with the program. Even though I lost all of the weight I gained during my pregnancy pretty quickly, I really want to regain the muscle definition that I had before I got pregnant. I think that having a set program and a set goal will really help me stick with it and see some great results. Wish me luck!

1 comment: