Tuesday, September 20, 2011

10 months!


My little man turned 10 months old on Saturday. Wow, how time flies! At ten months, Frankie is walking more than he is crawling, loves reading books, loves to "dance" to music, loves to eat people food (Frank even fed him TONGUE yesterday, gross!) and now has five teeth! He is all over the place, into everything, and loving every minute of it. We just had our first bout of stranger anxiety at day care on Monday. I was dropping him off later than usual, and Miss Chelcie, his main teacher, was in the room, but he clung to my dress, cried big fat alligator tears, and absolutely did not want me to leave. He has never done that! He cried again this morning when I dropped him off too. I am hoping that this a short phase and not the start of a trend, because I hate dropping my little boy off upset. Happy 10 Month Birthday little Frankie!

No comments:

Post a Comment