
This weekend Frank's Mom flew to Dallas to attend Frankie's baptism and stay with us for a few days. It was the first time she had met Frankie, and I know that she really enjoyed spending time with him! We are so happy that she was able to make it out to see us, and we think it is really important that she is a part of Frankie's life. She watched Frankie Monday and Tuesday, and I know they both really enjoyed that quality time. I enjoyed Helena's cooking while she was here. She made a delicious Italian feast one night--we are still eating leftovers--and yesterday I came home from work to find four dozen freshly baked cookies! Frank definitely gets his amazing cooking intuition from his mama. Helena flew back to California yesterday, but we really enjoyed having her visit and we hope she is able to come back with her husband Andy sometime in the near future.
Here are some pictures from Helena's visit:
Frank, Frankie, and Helena

me & Helena with the little man

quilt Helena made of Frank's old rugby shirts

rugby quilt

happy baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment