This weekend I threw Frank a big party to celebrate his graduation from Auburn. We had a bunch of family come to town and a lot of our wonderful friends came out to celebrate with us. Our house was full of adults and crazy kids. There were a bunch of older boys, and Frankie was not too happy that he had to share his toys and his turf. He shouted "mine!" several times, and he was not always on his best behavior. But I think he had a blast. I am so happy that so many people came out to celebrate with us. I know that it meant a lot to Frank to see everyone. Frank's sister Stella and her husband Ronnie came in town from Portland, Oregon, and his Uncle Andy came out from San Francisco. It was great that they were all able to come out and make the trip.
I was really preoccupied during the party, so I did not get too many pictures until the very end of the night when only our families were still there, but here are some of the few pictures I took:
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment