Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day thanks to my adorable baby boy and my sweet husband.  They surprised me with a massage and pedicure at a wonderful spa near our house, and I was spoiled with wine, chocolate covered strawberries, and 3 hours of blissful relaxation.  I loved it!  Frank also had Frankie sign my Mother's Day card, which I thought was soooo cute.  He loves to "write" and "color" these days.  Frank also surprised me with these beautiful hydrangeas and cooked me filet mignon for dinner.  I am privileged and blessed to be Frankie's mom, and it is 100 percent the most important thing I am, my number one priority, and the thing that brings me more smiles than anything else in the world.  Frankie's smile is infectious, and spending time with him and seeing those smiles lights up my world.  Granted, these days, he is more likely to be whining than smiling, but I will take them when I can get them!  I hope all of the mamas out there had a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment