Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Rodeo

 This weekend, we had big plans to spend a lot of quality time with Frankie.  Unfortunately, I woke up Saturday morning with yet another stomach bug (I swear I have been puking for 5 months straight), so I was bedridden all weekend.  However, Frank and Frankie got to spend a lot of fun time together!  They went to the new Perot Museum on Saturday (where they saw "skeletons" and "lions" and "brown bear!") and then to the Fort Worth Rodeo on Sunday, and they had a blast together.  Frank said that Frankie loved hanging out with the cows, and they spent a lot of time looking for "blah blah black sheep," but unfortunately they were not able to find one.  Frank paid for Frankie to go on a pony ride, but he chickened out at the last minute and decided not to go.  When they got home, Frankie brought me a beautiful turquoise bracelet and said "feel better Mommy!"  It was the sweetest thing ever.  I was sad to miss out on a fun weekend with my boys, but I was so glad that they got some good bonding time in.  Frank and I both had Monday off of work, so we took Frankie in for a half day of day care and went to lunch and a movie.  It was a wonderful little date, and such a great way to start off the week. 

Here are some pictures from this weekend:






No comments:

Post a Comment