Sunday, January 13, 2013

Scoop

Frankie talks very well for his age, and he is especially good at pronunciation.  Not only does he know a lot of words, but he also knows how to say them.  Most people can understand everything he says.  However, there are a couple of words that he mispronounces, and I almost think that is cuter than when he says things correctly.  The one that cracks me up the most is that he says "scoop" when he means "scoot," as in "scoop over, Mommy."  Other cute frank-isms:

Lellow=yellow
pasketi=spaghetti
ansanya=lasanga
open-en-it=open it
Blah Blah black sheep=baa baa black sheep
glubs=gloves
losh=lotion

Just because I don't want to forget, he is also saying a lot of cute sayings lately, like, "let's get out of here," "don't worry about it," and "it was an accident."  He constantly amazes me with his memory.  This afternoon after he woke up from his nap, he wanted to rock on his lamb and I started singing "mary had a little lamb" to him.  He said, "Mama watch lamb on computer."  I said, I watched the lamb on my computer?  And he said, "no, on the piano."  I remembered that I had played that song on the piano a few weeks ago, and I said, is that what you are trying to say, and he smiled really big and said "YES!"  I can't believe he remembered that!

We are still having a lot of issues with him listening to me, and him saying "no" all the time.  I guess this is just all part of the terrible two's!  Thank goodness this stage is not all terrible...maybe only like 25% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment