Saturday, December 14, 2013
Lily six month stats
Lily went to the doctor on Friday for her 6-month checkup. She is still a pretty small baby, even though her chubby cheeks and thighs would have you believe otherwise! She is 25.75 inches long (41%), and 14 pounds 7 ounces (17 percent). She is perfectly healthy, and the doctor was very happy to hear that her mysterious eating issues seemed to be better. Frankie insisted that he come to the doctor with us, and it was a pretty huge mistake for me to take him. He was not listening at all, and it became completely embarrassing when I had to pick him up, kicking and screaming, in the waiting room and carry him, her and her baby bag all out to the car. He also managed to disable my iphone in the waiting room, and he nearly electrocuted himself when he found my phone charger in my purse and plugged it in. The doctor said, you still have your house toddler-proofed, right? I was so furious at him when we got to the car that I threatened to leave him in the parking lot by himself. He finally stopped screaming and let me strap him into the carseat, thank goodness. I felt really bad that I got so mad at him, but sometimes he just refuses to listen to the point that it becomes dangerous. He told his teachers at school that "Mommy was mean to him at the doctor," but when they asked why he also said "because I ran away from Mommy, I didn't listen, and I ruined her phone."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment