Sweet little "sistee" Lily is 10 months old! It is so hard to believe. She is such a little peanut, and she is smaller than many other babies who are half her age. She is very dainty and petite, and she has teeny tiny little feet. She is still wearing newborn size socks and shoes! I think she is going to be very short and petite like my Mom. Lily continues to be having a rough month with illness, as she was sick again this week with some kind of virus that caused a high fever, sore throat, and vomiting. Poor little girl! We finally met with the ENT specialist this week, and we found out that she has sustained some hearing loss as a result of her recurring ear infections. She is scheduled for tube surgery in two weeks, and I am so hopeful that it will solve all of her ear problems!
At 10 months, Lily is:
-still in size 3 diapers, size 9 month and 6-12 month clothes, and newborn socks and shoes.
-eating four bottles a day, four containers of baby food, and some table food, including puffs which are her favorite.
-babbling a lot (which is why I never imagined she had any problems hearing), including da-da-da, ma-ma-ma, ba-ba-ba, and na-na-na. I think we can call "dada" her first official word. She also says "na" for no. She also nods for yes and no.
-has four teeth (top and bottom front teeth)
-loves: being outside, her brother, bath time, bottles, puffs, music, katy, and her daddy.
-dislikes: poop, medicine (although she is getting much better about that), being tired or hungry.
-still no movement. She can scoot all the way around on her bottom, flop onto her stomach, and roll around to get where she wants to go, but she still has not figured out how to crawl. She is also completely uninterested in standing or pulling up. She is so different from Frankie, who was walking really well by now!
Liliana missed her last two days of day care, and her teachers were so sad that they did not get to see her and say goodbye. Two of her teachers in her newborn class told us that they wished we had asked them to be our nanny because they love her so much. I went ahead and got their contact information just in case, but I really hope we love Ms. Kiersten and that everything works out with her.
Liliana is loved by everyone. She is a true beauty, and she is such a sweet, happy, and gentle girl. I am getting a little bit sad that she is growing so fast, because I know she is my last baby. Part of me wants her to stay tiny and little forever.
Saturday, April 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment