Right now, at 8:00 a.m., I am sitting in a completely clean, quiet house. I think this may be a first! Both kids are sleeping in, Frank has already left for work, and I have already gotten dressed and cleaned everything up. Have I mentioned yet how much I love having a nanny??!!! [edit: I started writing this post this morning, and both kids woke up at about 8:05. It was good while it lasted, ha!]
This weekend we were having an open house at our home, so we decided to take a road trip down to visit Monte and Amanda in College Station. We had a great trip! We arrived around 9:30 Friday night, and we stayed up way too late and drank way too much Friday night. Saturday we took the babies to lunch at Northgate and ate at a place called the Backyard, which used to be Fitzwilly's. The place was packed with some kind of fraternity event, and it was a bit of an adventure. Both kids fell asleep the minute we got into the car, so Frank and I drove them around and went by my old apartment (I seriously did not recognize it!), his old house, and a bunch of other random places. So much about College Station has changed, it is amazing. Saturday night Amanda and I went to get pedicures, and then we all went out to Los Cucos for dinner. Frankie had a bit of a hard time listening and eating this trip, so Frank had to take him outside a couple of times and did not get to enjoy his dinner. College Station sure is different when you are there with little kids. Sunday we went by the alumni center and took a few pictures with the big Aggie ring statute. Only time will tell if we have a couple of future Aggies on our hands...
Monday, April 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment