Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Baby Rylie is here!
My niece baby Rylie Grace is here! Allison was due on Saturday, but sweet Miss Rylie was simply not ready to be born until today. She was born at 1:29 p.m., weighed 7 lbs, 7 ounces, and was 20.25 inches. She has brown hair and blue eyes, and she looks like a little princess! I took Frankie and Lily up to the hospital this afternoon to meet her, and she was precious. We saw her get her first bath, but then she promptly fell asleep and slept the entire time we were there so I did not get to hold her :( Allison is doing great, and I am so excited that we are moving closer so that Lily and Rylie will be able to grow up together! You are already so loved, little Rylie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment