Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Did you eat me?
I had to write this down tonight before I forget. Tonight, Frankie and I were sitting outside on the back porch, and I was drinking some sparkling water out of a wine glass. I told Frankie that this glass was my special "princess" glass, and he asked me when I got it. I told him I thought it was after I got married to Daddy but before he was born. Then he asked me, "Mommy, when I was born, how did I get in y'all's tummy?" I said, "well, you were in Mommy's tummy, and it is complicated." He pulled himself up on the edge of my chair, looked at me wide-eyed, and asked "did you EAT ME?" I cracked up and could not stop laughing for about five minutes. I think that is the funniest thing I have ever heard. I love seeing how my sweet little boy's mind works! I don't ever want to forget moments like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the cutest thing ever! I can just picture his little eyes getting SO big when he asked you that question. What a cutie!
ReplyDelete