This weekend was Halloween! Frankie was so excited about Halloween, and I am pretty sure it is his favorite holiday. He really enjoys being scared, loves to dress up, and adores everything spooky. And of course, his absolute favorite part was the candy. We spent all week decorating, pumpkin carving, and going to different fall festivals with his friends and at his school.
I had to work late on Halloween day (I think I work late every Halloween), so I rushed home, ate dinner, and got everyone dressed in a flash and we went to our neighborhood Halloween party to meet some of our new neighbors! It was really nice, and I enjoyed meeting so many people. However, Lily was not having any of it. She hated her costume, and she cried pretty much from the moment we put it on until we got back home and took it off. As a result, I only got a couple of pictures of the kids (boo!). Frankie and Frank went trick or treating around the neighborhood, and he got a TON of candy! We ran into one of Frankie's classmates who also lives in our neighborhood and his mom had rented a golf cart for their family group to get around the neighborhood. Such a genius idea! We may have to try that next year.
On Sunday we headed up to the huge pumpkin patch at the Arboretum with Auntie Allison, Rylie, and two other friends and their babies. It was fun and the kids were really good for the first couple of hours, but then we started to have a few meltdowns and realized it was time to go home. Lily cracked us all up as she toddled all over the arboretum holding a half-eaten piece of pizza in her hand!
Here are some pictures:
Monday, November 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment