We celebrated Easter all week long this year, from egg hunts and Easter parties at Frankie's school to a big egg hunt and Easter festival at our church and then finishing off Easter week at Nana and Papa's house in Houston. Frankie loved all of the egg hunts and Easter celebrating. I went to his Easter party at school, and I am so thrilled that my new job allows the flexibility for me to attend all of his school functions. We went to the big Easter celebration at my parents' country club in Houston, and I think the kids had a great time, even though I left totally exhausted after chasing after Lily the whole time :) Allison and Rylie also came to Sugar Land, and it was really nice to get to spend some extra time with Rylie. She is the cutest, happiest baby, and she is usually very low key, but Allison said she sees a feisty side developing lately! I can't wait until she is old enough to play with my kids.
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment