Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Girls' weekend

Last weekend, Frank took Frankie on a special camping trip to Sky Ranch with a group from our church.  They had a wonderful time!  While they were gone, I got to spend a great weekend with Lily.  We had such a good weekend, filled with a lot of quality time together.  I was worried that Lily would miss her Bubba, but, to be honest, I think she was thrilled to be alone and getting all of Mommy's attention!  She was happy and agreeable all weekend.  She slept all night every night they were gone, took great naps during the day, and seriously did not cry or whine at all the entire weekend.  We spent a lot of time outside including a trip to Parr Park and a trip up to Southlake town center for the country music festival Saturday night.  I took her on our very first ice cream date (she loved it!), we went shopping, and we also spent a lot of quality time with Auntie Allison and baby Rylie.  I think it is so important for us as parents to make sure we spend quality one-on-one time with both kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment