I am so thankful that God chose me to be Frank and Liliana's mama. I cherish my children, and the time I spend with them is more precious than anything. I love being their mama, even though it is the toughest job in the world. I love my babies to the moon and back, even though they refused to take a picture with me today.
Frankie was so excited to give me all the mother's day crafts he made at school and with Ms. Kiersten. The kids made me cards, a beautiful hand/foot print sign, picture cubes, and hand painted coffee mugs! Frank surprised me with my favorite chocolate and some new sunglasses. Both Franks cooked a wonderful breakfast and another wonderful dinner. I got to see my beautiful niece get baptized, and spend the day with my whole family. It was a wonderful day.
Sunday, May 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment