Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Frank's fish Shiny!

This weekend Frankie got his first pet fish, Shiny!  Frank took him to Petsmart last week, and they bought the fish food, water preparing drops, and aquarium supplies.  We told Frankie he could earn the fish if he behaved well all weekend, and he did a great job so we went and picked up Shiny.  Frankie was sooooo excited, but he is also very concerned that the fish is going to die.  So far, it has been 3 days and Shiny is still going strong!  Lily is fascinated by the fish too.  She will pull out Frankie's step stool and climb up to peer over the counter and look into the fish bowl.  It is so cute!  Frank had reserves this weekend, so I got to spend some good quality time with the kids.  Lily was sick Friday and Saturday, but by Sunday she was doing better (thank goodness!).  She is still getting the "mystery" fevers that she started getting last summer.

I am writing this from Houston, where I am staying all week working on depositions for a big case.  I miss my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment