Thursday, August 27, 2015

Rylie's birthday and family weekend

We celebrated my niece Rylie's first birthday a couple of weeks ago, and I cannot believe that she is already one!  Our whole family came in town to celebrate, and we had a great family weekend.  The theme was "My little sunshine" and Allison did a great job with the party decorations.  After the party we had a big extended family picture session, and I am so excited to see the pictures! Allison and Rylie stayed with us for a few days last weekend, and it was so nice to spend so much time with them.  And the kids loved to play together.

I am in Houston all week for a trial (my first trial since I started practicing law), and I really miss my family.  I have been working 17+ hour days and staying at a hotel downtown while my kids stay with my parents.  Frank is in Ohio this week for the air force, so we are all really missing each other.  I have not seen any of them since Sunday, but thank goodness we should be finished tomorrow.  We are taking a long weekend to go to San Antonio, and I AM SO EXCITED!



No comments:

Post a Comment