I have been feeling well this weekend after a rough day on Friday--I think that watching the Grey's Anatomy finale on Thursday completely wiped me out, and I woke up Friday morning with red, swollen eyes and a terrible headache. I had a couple of late nights and early mornings working last week, and that was tough. However, I have felt great this weekend, and hopefully that will continue. I go in for my next doctor's appointment on Tuesday, so please keep Baby B in your thoughts and prayers.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
14 weeks
I have been feeling well this weekend after a rough day on Friday--I think that watching the Grey's Anatomy finale on Thursday completely wiped me out, and I woke up Friday morning with red, swollen eyes and a terrible headache. I had a couple of late nights and early mornings working last week, and that was tough. However, I have felt great this weekend, and hopefully that will continue. I go in for my next doctor's appointment on Tuesday, so please keep Baby B in your thoughts and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment