Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day!
I am officially 12 weeks pregnant today! Depending on which book you read, I am either done with or almost done with the first trimester. Thankfully, I am feeling much better and starting to get more and more excited about our baby. I wanted to thank all of my extremely thoughtful friends and family members who have sent us sweet cards in the mail. They always make my day! And I wanted to especially thank everyone who sent me a Mother's Day card--they were completely unexpected and so thoughtful. I am extremely excited to be a mother, and I can't wait until next year when I get to join all of the other amazing mothers out there! Happy Mothers Day to my wonderful mom and wonderful mothers-in-law. I hope you are all ready to be grandmothers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment