Monday, October 18, 2010

35 weeks

I have made it to 35 weeks! I went to the doctor this morning, and everything still looks great. My weight gain is right on track, my blood pressure is still very low, and the baby is measuring right on schedule and his heartbeat sounds great! I will go to the doctor every week from now until my due date. I am so excited to meet this baby! After going to our childbirth class on Saturday, I decided that I am going to try to walk on the treadmill every night for at least 30 minutes, because our instructor stressed how good walking is for the baby. So on Sunday I walked for 45 minutes, and it was painful. But ever since then, my lower back has felt great! I don't know if the walking caused the baby to move off the sciatic nerve or what, but I am definitely motivated to keep it up if it is going to help relieve that pain.

In other, non-so-great news, I had an accident in the parking lot at my doctor's office this morning and backed into a parked car. Luckily there was not too much damage, but it was not the best way to start my Monday morning! Thankfully the owner of the other car was really nice, and neither of the cars was too badly damaged. Hopefully the rest of the week will be smooth sailing!

Here are a couple more pictures of my belly--it is certainly getting big!! Although I appreciate all of the people who tell me I look "tiny."


No comments:

Post a Comment