I took Frank to the doctor today for his four-month check up, and everything looks great! He is 15 lbs 12 oz, which is in the 75th percentile for weight, and he is 26 inches long, which is in the 90th percentile for height. Everyone always tells me how big he looks, and I guess they are right!!! He was right around the 50th percentile for both weight and height at his two-month appointment, so he has grown a lot since then!
The doctor told us that we could start Frank on solid foods at any time within the next two months, but that there is no rush, especially because he is consistently sleeping 11+ hours every night without waking up. I think we will wait a couple of more weeks and then try out some rice cereal and see how he likes it.
Frank took the shots today like a champ--he did not cry at all with the first one, but he cried a little bit with the second one. He has been a little bit extra fussy tonight, but hopefully he will be back to normal tomorrow morning. He was such a good boy at the doctor's office, being sweet, smiley, and chatty. His ear infection from a couple of weeks ago has cleared up too.
I can't believe that he is almost 4 months old already!! This time is flying by so quickly.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment