Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring cleaning = clothes for sale!

A couple of weekends ago, I got the urge to clean out my closet. I got all of my maternity clothes and took them out of the closet to put in storage for possible future use. Then I decided to try on all of my dresses and work clothes and get rid of everything that does not fit me. Unfortunately (for me) a LOT of stuff did not fit. So I took a ton of stuff over to Goodwill, and one of my friends put a bunch of my nicer items for sale on Ebay. You can access all of the stuff for sale at this site: http://shop.ebay.com/bigcbass/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1 I have dresses, jeans, a couple of purses, shoes, and some shirts on there, so go check it out!!! Most of this stuff was only worn once or twice.

Here are some pictures of some of the items for sale:

black BCBG halter dress (worn 2 times)
brown BCBG halter dress
cream & black Phoebe Couture dress (worn 2 times)
diane von furstenburg wrap shirt (worn 2 times)BCBG silver sequined cocktail dress (worn once)
green Milly cocktail dress (worn two times)
white house black market cream cocktail dress
red nanette lepore halter top (worn 2 times)
black Botkier purse
pink Marc Jacobs purse
black and white Nanette Lepore dress
my "honeymoon" dress--Nanette Lepore
black beaded Cache dress (worn twice)

No comments:

Post a Comment