Saturday, April 30, 2011
First nights away from my little buddy
I had to travel to Philadelphia for work on Wednesday this week, and it was the first time I have had to leave baby Frank overnight. Thankfully, Frank was able to stay in Dallas and work from home this week, so he was here to take care of Frankie. I was pretty nervous, and I left Frank a huge list of information so that he would be prepared while I was gone. Luckily, everything was fine and Frank did a great job taking care of him. I missed him so much when I was away, but I was able to catch an earlier flight home on Friday night, so I was able to see him and put him to sleep when I got home. I cried when I picked him up and he smiled a HUGE smile, like he was so happy to see me! His smile absolutely melts my heart. I am very excited to spend the weekend playing and catching up with my sweet boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment