Sunday, May 1, 2011

Daddy's coming home!


We have big news...Frank is coming home!!! He has accepted a new job in Dallas that will not require him to travel. We are so happy that he is going to be home with us every night. We have been missing him a lot, and I know that Frank is happy to be coming home too. He is going to be working in outside sales for an energy company, and I think he will be great at it. We are so excited for him, and I am so proud of him! This has certainly been a whirlwind last six months...a new baby and two new jobs. But every change has been a positive step for our family, and it has brought us to exactly where we want to be.

Frank left today to go to Savannah for two weeks for military stuff, and I am going to miss him, and I am pretty bummed that he won't be here for my first Mother's Day. But, knowing that he will be back home in two weeks with no more travel in sight makes this two-week sojourn much more palatable.

Change is exciting, challenging, scary, and hard. But change can also be incredibly rewarding. We pray that this new change is going to bring our family closer, make Mommy's life a little easier, and be a positive step in Frank's career progression.

No comments:

Post a Comment