
This weekend I helped host a baby shower for my friend Kim, who is expecting her first baby (a boy!) in August. I used to work with Kim at my old law firm, and she is someone who I learned so much from and who I miss working with a lot. I know that she is going to be a great mom! It was fun to get together with a bunch of my old coworkers and catch up and celebrate with Kim. The shower had an owl theme, and we had the most beautiful and delicious owl cake! It was made by Kathy's Icing on the Cake, the same bakery that made two of my baby shower cakes. The owl cookie favors are from Society Bakery.
Here are a few pictures from the shower:
Kim & all the hostesses

Kim & her mom

a bunch of onesies

owl cookie favors
No comments:
Post a Comment