Thursday, June 2, 2011
Little stinker
Yesterday when I went to pick Frankie up at day care, I walked into his classroom to find him feeding himself a bottle on Miss Chelcie's lap. She was holding him, but he was holding his own bottle. I said, "Wow, look he is holding his own bottle!" And she looked at me like I was crazy. She said, "he has been doing that for every bottle, every day, for the last month--doesn't he do it at home?" Of course not. That little stinker is obviously SPOILED, because he doesn't even try to hold his own bottle at home. In fact, last night, after witnessing his ability to hold his own bottle, I tried to get him to hold it at home for his two evening feedings, and he refused. Same thing again this morning. I do think it is pretty neat that he clearly knows the difference between getting a bottle at day care and getting one at home. And I don't mind spoiling my little monkey since I miss him so much every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment