He is learning and discovering new things almost every day now. He has two new words: baby and uh oh! I love hearing him say "uh oh!" Whenever I say it, he repeats it and will keep repeating it over and over. It is pretty cute. He also just started doing a new thing where he takes all of his toys out of the bathtub and hands them to me. He also likes to do this with his food when he is done eating. He loves taking everything out of a cabinet or a box and then putting everything back in. He also loves his stacking rings from Grambo and Granny D. He is so proud of himself whenever he stacks them up. His favorite game is still hide-n-seek. His favorite hiding place is in the dining room behind one of the chairs. When I am in the kitchen, he loves to run in there and hide behind that chair. He will stay back there for a long time--minutes even--until I go in there to get him. He thinks it is soooo funny.
He is still eating everything and sleeping well. He will sleep from 7:30 until 8:00 on days that I don't wake him up to go to work. He still takes two good naps on weekends, but he only takes one nap during the week at day care. I sure do love this little guy, even if he does wear me out!
No comments:
Post a Comment