Thursday, December 15, 2011

Like Mommy

Frankie is obsessed with my cell phone. He has a toy phone that he plays with in the car, and I gave him one of Frank's old phones to play with, but he REALLY wants the real deal--Mommy's phone. I only give it to him when I really need to distract him or when nothing else seems to make him happy, because he usually messes something up on it. Tonight, I was trying to get a picture of him in front of the Christmas tree, and he picked up my phone and started pretending to talk on it! I thought it was so cute. I never did get that Christmas tree picture, because he was too busy running around. Frank is out of town again--I am having flashbacks to 6 months ago when he was out of town all the time, and I DON'T LIKE IT! I will be happy to have him back on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment