Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a wonderful time celebrating Valentine's Day today. I got up early and made some heart-shaped frosted sugar cookies for Frankie to take to day care, and Frank made heart-shaped pancakes. We got Frankie a Valentine's card that he had seen and liked when we were shopping at Target a few weeks ago. When we gave it to him, his face lit up like it was the absolute greatest gift in the whole world. It was so awesome! I think he really remembered the card. I wish I had a picture of his reaction, because it was priceless.

After Frankie went to bed, Frank cooked me a delicious meal and surprised me with my favorite champagne and chocolate. It was nice to eat a meal together, just the two of us. I am so blessed to have two handsome, sweet, and thoughtful valentines this year. Here are a few pictures:


heart shaped pancakes

beautiful tulips


pork scallopini with mushrooms, angel hair, and carmelized brussel sprouts (YUMMY)

No comments:

Post a Comment