This weekend my parents came in town to visit, and they really got a kick out of Frankie! He is becoming such a ham. He is always smiling, being silly, playing hide and seek, and trying to entertain everyone. He started calling my Dad "Papa," even though he wants to be called Grandpa. We will see if it sticks! My Dad gave him a bunch of coins to put in his piggy bank, and he LOVED doing that. He did most of the coins with his left hand, and I am so curious when we will learn if he is going to be right or left handed. I would say he does things about 70% with his left hand and 30% with his right hand. On Saturday night we went out to a big dinner with Nana, Grandpa, Steve, Allison and Frankie, and Frankie did so good. He ate his chicken fingers and a bunch of my pasta. I am still amazed by how much he eats. This morning he ate 3 pancakes and a ton of blackberries. I swear that kid eats more than I do!
Today Frank watched Frankie so that I could go get a much needed pedicure, and yesterday my Dad watched him while I went to the movies with my Mom and sister. It was a wonderful weekend with family, and we were sad to see them go!
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment