Sunday, February 5, 2012
Sick of being sick :(
So much for hoping for a healthier 2012...we have been sick at the Bernardo house in one form or another for pretty much the last three weeks. Frankie had a stomach bug, then two ear infections, then an eye infection that keeps moving from one eye to another, and now a cold, which hopefully is just a cold and nothing more. I had the stomach bug and now have a sinus infection. Even Frank got the stomach bug. I don't understand why we keep getting so sick. I have always been a very healthy person. I did not go to the doctor once in the three years that I was in law school, and I probably went less than a handful of times while I was in college. Why now? I wash my hands more than I ever have. I can't even blame lack of sleep, because I usually get 7-8 hours a night. I may not eat super healthy or exercise as much as I used to, but it's not like I am super unhealthy either. I just don't get it, but I am SICK of being SICK! And I absolutely hate that my poor baby is sick all the time. I know that this too shall pass, but it really puts a strain on our jobs, our sleep, and our quality time as a family, which is so limited as it is. I had to cancel all of our weekend plans AGAIN, boo! On a positive note...the Giants won the Super Bowl, and I know for sure that a certain angel had something to do with that victory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment