Monday, April 29, 2013

Showering Baby Liliana


This week I had two wonderful baby "sprinkle" showers for Baby Liliana.  My boss and some coworkers threw me a beautiful shower on Thursday at the Dallas Chophouse.  We had yummy appetizers, wine, and delicious donuts for dessert.  Some of the women I work with went absolutely nuts buying PINK baby girl clothes, and I loved it!  There was lots of pink, lots of ruffles, and lots of itty bitty baby accessories.  One of my friends also bought a gift for Frankie, which he loved.

On Saturday, a few of my friends in Houston threw a sprinkle at the Bird and the Bear Bistro, which is a chic restaurant in Houston.  Again, Baby Liliana got lots of adorable baby clothes, and we also got the chandelier for her room and a big g/c to Babys R Us so that we can buy any other baby gear we need.  It was so great to catch up with friends, and I found out that my friend Erin is pregnant!  So, baby girl has a ton of clothes now...but her closet is so full of stuff that I can't hang any of them up yet.  We really need the nursery furniture to arrive so that we can organize her room! 

Here are some pictures from the Houston shower:
delicious cupcakes
sisters!
Mom & Grandma
lots of baby polo stuff
so cute
Katie, Corey, and my Mom
me and one of the hostesses
Allison and Diana
three pregnant ladies!  Due in:  October, May, and June
pretty flower arrangements
designer baby gear
34 weeks--looking pretty HUGE!
so close
cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment