Thursday, April 11, 2013
Stress mess
I have been having a ton of braxton hicks contractions lately, mostly when I am sitting at my desk at work. Yesterday, they were coming very frequently, almost non-stop really, from about 2:00 p.m. until I went to bed at 8:30 p.m. They are not painful, just uncomfortable. They did not stop until I was able to lay down on my left side and relax. I think these contractions are directly related to my stress level. I am back at work this morning, and they have started back up again. It makes me a little nervous, but what choice do I have? I may try to leave early and do some work from home, but I am so incredibly busy right now, with stressful assignments, so I really don't have the luxury of much (any) time to relax. Don't these people know that a 31-weeks-pregnant woman needs a break?!? Only 44 working days until maternity leave starts....not that I am counting. I am trying my best to have patience, to have faith, and to think positively. Frank is taking Frankie out of town this weekend so that I can get a lot of work done, and also hopefully be able to sleep in and relax some. I worked a lot last weekend and 10-12 hour days every day so far this week, and I think it is taking a toll on my poor body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment