Saturday, February 21, 2015
New swing set!
We have two extremely happy kiddos today, because they got this awesome new swing set! This has been one of my biggest priorities since we moved into the new house, and I am so excited that it is finally here and put together! We have an enclosed side yard that is off the driveway/garage (which is gated) and separate from the backyard with the pool, and there is a pretty substantial grassy area back there that was crying out for a big swing set. Our kids love to swing and slide and go to the park, so I knew they would love this. The assembly company finished putting it together around 5:30 p.m., and the kids had been watching them most of the day, so they were SO EXCITED to finally get to play. Lily flies down both slides, which she loves, but it scares us a little bit! I hope they enjoy this for many years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment