Little miss Lily is so cute right now - I have been trying to make a better effort to capture her on video lately. She is a chatterbox, constantly talking, and learning new words and phrases all the time. Some of her cutest/most common expressions include: "Come on, guys!" "I want to try"and "Let me see." She says her prayers, counts to 20, knows all of her colors, and sings a lot of songs. Her absolute favorite song is the finger family song, which is on you tube in about a million different variations. She loves to put different random objects on her fingers and sing that song. Lily adores her Daddy, loves playing all sports, loves playing outside and likes to get dirty, and always wants to be around her Bubba. She likes cars, trucks, trains, blocks, and her baby dolls and friends. She loves reading and singing songs, and she loves to swim. Her favorite activity is swinging, and her favorite place to go is the jump house place. She loves to run, jump, and chase. She is still mostly good natured, always smiling, and generally compliant and "easy." One of her favorite words is still "up," and she still loves to be carried, especially by Mommy.
Lily is truly beautiful, and she also has a sort of glint in her eye that makes her look like she is going to be mischievous. I think we are going to be in big trouble when she is a teenager.
***As I was writing this, Lily started screaming and crying upstairs. After five minutes, I went up to check on her, and she immediately stopped crying when I opened the door. I asked her why she was crying, and she said "because." She asked if I would sing her "Baa Baa Black Sheep," and of course I did, so I could enjoy a little more cuddle time with my sweet girl. I know soon enough she will no longer want me to cuddle and sing to her.
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment