
I am just over 26 weeks pregnant--only 14 more weeks to go! Today I went in for another routine doctor's appointment, and everything looks great. The baby's heart rate sounded great, and the doctor said that I am measuring right on schedule. I also managed to gain less weight this month than the last two months, which I was happy about. I go back to the doctor in three weeks to have another sonogram to check the baby's size. I also took the glucose test today to test for gestational diabetes, and I am hoping to get good news about those results later this week.
The picture above was taken on Saturday night, when Frank and I went to dinner with Corey and Katie. The super cute shirt I am wearing is one of the maternity shirts that Katie is letting me borrow. I had a great visit with the girls, it was good to catch up and spend some time shopping and hanging out. I finally ventured out with them to a maternity store, and it was nice to try on clothes and feel small again, compared to going to regular stores and feeling huge! I bought a couple of really cute dresses to wear to upcoming weddings and baby showers.
These are a couple of more pictures from Saturday night:



On Sunday, we met Allison and Tyler for lunch in Southlake. It was great to have Tyler come up in visit, and I wish that I had gotten to spend more time with him. He was really excited to feel Baby Frank kick, but unfortunately he did not cooperate! Tyler will just have to come back and visit again soon.
After lunch and running some errands we decided to tackle another big nursery project: putting up the tree and monkey wall decals. It was quite the production, and it took us almost four hours to get everything up, but I have to say that it looks great! I love the detail that it adds to the nursery. Here are some pictures of the process:
Huge mess

Frank did such a good job, I could not have done it without him!


Of course I helped too, and whoa I look really pregnant in this picture!


The finished product!

Frank doing a celebratory monkey dance.

Today we finally got our glider! We ordered it from Serena & Lily, and Frank was especially happy because it was made in the USA. It turned out great, but the delivery company was terrible. Frank called Serena & Lily to complain, and they were very understanding and credited us the $200 they charged us for shipping. With such great customer service, we will definitely buy from them in the future! I am so happy that the nursery is getting close to being complete.
Here are some pictures of the glider:
Frank and the Didd

Frank ironed the slipcovers in his own personal sweat shop. Good job, babe!

No comments:
Post a Comment