Sunday, August 1, 2010

Six months pregnant!

Today I am six months pregnant! It is so hard to believe that Baby Frank will be entering the world so soon. I am still feeling great and hoping that continues as I get closer to the third trimester. I think the thing that I am most scared about is my feet growing. So far, they are still the same size, but I have heard horror stories about women whose feet expanded and never went back down in size.

This week was pretty busy, but it sure was nice having Frank home. We went to the Rangers game on Thursday night with Frank's air force unit and Allison and Steve came with us. We had amazing seats, it was a great game, and the Rangers won! Everyone in Dallas is really excited about the Rangers being in first place. Baby Frank kicked a TON throughout the game, so obviously baseball must be his favorite sport. On Saturday, I went with my sister to a cake tasting for my baby shower cake. It was delicious, and everyone knows how much I love cake, so I was really excited about that. We also went to a jewelry party at Ashlee Zboch's beautiful new home, where I could not resist buying some jewelry. Then Saturday night, Frank cooked a huge feast for me, Don, and Jayson, and we caught up and heard all about Don's recent trip to Italy.

Starting tomorrow, I will be staying at Allison & Steve's house and making the awful 50-mile commute to work all week. I am dreading the drive! We are having the wood floor on the stairs scraped and stained and having the baby's room painted, so I want to get out of the house to avoid the fumes. I can't wait to see how everything looks when it is finished!

Here are a couple more pictures from the Rangers game:

No comments:

Post a Comment