Saturday, August 14, 2010

99 days!


Only 99 days until Baby Frank is set to make his debut! As you can see above, my stomach has grown enormously over the last couple of weeks. Just this week, people finally started to ask me when I am due, if I am pregnant, etc. It is exciting to finally look pregnant! I go back for another doctor's appointment on Monday, which should be pretty routine except for the diabetes screening test. I cannot imagine giving up sweets, so let's all hope I pass with flying colors!

I have received a bunch of the decorations that I ordered for the nursery, and we are getting the glider and ottoman on Monday, so stay tuned for updated pictures of nursery progress. After saying that I did not want the room to have a theme, I have gone a little monkey crazy. There is too much cute monkey stuff out there!

My brother and my good friends Katie and Corey are in town this weekend visiting, so it will be good to spend some time with all of them. Katie brought me up a ton of maternity clothes, which is great because I am just now starting to grow out of most of my shirts.

I am still feeling great except for some heartburn. I have been randomly craving a pumpkin cupcake for the last few days, but other than that, I am just eating pretty normally. Can't wait to meet my baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment