Sunday, August 8, 2010

House update


This week we had the wood on our stairs handscraped and had Baby Frank's nursery painted. Everything turned out great! The stairs look fantastic, and they are no longer slippery! We were really concerned about the stairs, because they were very slick before. I stayed with Allison & Steve all week while the work was being completed, because I did not want to be around the fumes. It was nice to spend so much time with them, and after my nightmare 1 hour 45 minute commute on Monday night, the drive was not so bad the rest of the week.

Here are some pictures of the stairs and nursery walls:


Isn't baby monkey stuff super cute?? One of my sweet coworkers brought me this adorable hooded monkey towel and wash rag this week.

I am still feeling great, working out consistently, and generally sleeping better. I haven't had any uncontrollable cravings, but I am still craving bread, cheese, salad, and cake pretty much all of the time. I was outside in the backyard today and I happened to catch this gorgeous butterfly in our lantana. It may be extremely hot outside, but all our flowers are looking great!



No comments:

Post a Comment