I went to the doctor today for my 29-week appointment and sonogram, and everything looks great! These pictures are pretty blurry, but the top one is of Frank's profile and the bottom one is of his face looking right at the camera. The doctor said that the baby looks great, and he weighs somewhere around 3 pounds right now. It is hard to believe that he is already so big! The doctor predicted that I will have the baby and be home from the hospital before Thanksgiving, but then again he also told me that you really can't accurately predict these things. He is head down for the first time, so that is good news. I somehow managed to gain only one pound since my last appointment, so I am celebrating by baking chocolate chip cookies! Now I start going to the doctor every two weeks for awhile, and before I know it I will be going every week. It is getting close!!!Tonight I met my coworker's gorgeous three-week old baby girl, and she was adorable. I got to hold her, and it was a pretty amazing feeling. I cannot wait to hold my baby boy in my arms!
No comments:
Post a Comment