Monday, September 6, 2010

Palm Beach

Frank and I spent the three-day weekend in Palm Beach, Florida for a last little vacation before Baby Frank comes. We had a wonderful time! We stayed at the Ritz Carlton in southern Palm Beach, and the hotel was fabulous. We went to the beach, the weather was perfect, and we ate a lot of fresh seafood. Frank convinced me to go out in the ocean, and I had a little wardrobe malfunction with my maternity bathing suit. The water was warm and gorgeous though. On Saturday I treated myself to a prenatal massage at the hotel spa, and it was absolutely amazing. The spa was the nicest I have ever been to, and the massage was wonderful. I was very curious as to how the massage would work, since I am not able to lay on my stomach or back. They had a big pregnancy pillow on the massage table which wrapped around my entire body, and I hugged the pillow while getting the massage. It was so comfortable, I almost fell asleep several times. Saturday night we drove past all of the mega mansions on Palm Beach island and had dinner at a fantastic seafood restaurant.

On Sunday we headed out to Juno Beach to check out Frank's company headquarters. It would be pretty awesome to work a couple of blocks from the beach! We headed north toward Hutchinson Island and met up with my grandma Mammy at her condo. She treated us to a wonderful long lunch, and we stayed for a few hours to hang out and catch up. It was great to see her, and I think she really appreciated having us visit. Later that night Frank took me over to a nice shopping/dining area near his company headquarters for dinner and then we headed back to the hotel. Baby Frank was kicking and dancing like crazy all night, and it was neat that Frank was there to experience that. We are both so excited for him to finally make his debut!

I had to catch an early flight Monday morning to come back to Dallas, and Frank is staying in Palm Beach for the rest of the week for work meetings. It was hard to say goodbye, but I am excited to have him home this weekend.

Here are a few pics from the trip:

view from our balcony
Palm Beach
29 weeks pregnant!
my handsome husband
wonderful hotel
romantic dinner @ Charley's Crab
yummy!!
@ the hotel
lunch with Mammy
great to spend time with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment